An introduction to the law relative to trials at Nisi Prius. By Francis Buller, Esq. of the Middl[e] Temple [electronic resource].
- Buller, Francis, 1746-1800
- Dublin : Printed for Elizabeth Lynch, bookseller, at the sign of the Bible in Skinner-Row, and in the Four-Courts, MDCCLXXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- vii, 1 unnumbered page, 364, 56 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Bathurst, Henry Bathurst, Earl, 1714-1794
- A compilation based on a previously published collection of cases by Henry Bathurst, Earl Bathurst.
With an index.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T228533.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6180960