Additional information for Alexander Blair alias Lyon, pursuer, against Mrs. Anne Blair his mother, and Mrs. Margaret and Anna Carnegies alias Blairs, defenders [electronic resource].
- Blair, Alexander, active 1738
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 15, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Dated at head of the drop-head title: June 1, 1739.
Signed: Ja. Graham junior.
Relating to a case concerning the rightful ownership of the estate of Kinfauns.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T229073.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6181080