An address to the public, from the society for the improvement of naval architecure. Instituted 14th April, 1791[.] [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Society for the Improvement of Naval Architecture
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 16 pages ; 8⁰.
- A later edition; the address is signed on p.5: Thomas Martyn, secretary, No.2, Park Prospect, Westminster.
With a list of 212 members and 31 others (presidents, vice-presidents and committee).
Reproduction of original from Trinity College Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T230156.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6181260