The Man of fashion's song book, or The Court of Anacreon [electronic resource] : Containing a complete selection of the much admired songs and lyrics, composed and sung by Captain Morris, and other distinguished bon vivants, for the Anacreontic Society, Beef-Steak, Humbug and other clubs
- London : Printed for Leonard Murray, and sold by all the booksellers in town and country, [1790?]
- A second edition, with great additions and improvements.
- Physical Description:
- 12,96 pages, plate ; 12⁰.
- In two parts, the second, with separate pagination, entitled 'The gentleman's court of Anacreon', London, 1789.
Price on title page: Price One Shilling and Six-Pence.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T230920.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6181472