For the lovers of liberty [electronic resource] : The speech of oliver cromwell when he dissolved the long Parliament, which was compossed of a pack of venal slaves; and a letter showing what true loyalty consists in; with a curious parallel between Luther and Paine; also two excellent orations delivered in America in July last, wherein the blessings of liberty is clearly shown; with a song from an American newspaper, &c. In the ... letter on loyalty ...
- Cromwell, Oliver, 1599-1658
- London : Printed for the booksellers, 1794.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 24 pages ; 12⁰.
- Below imprint (in square brackets): Price one shilling.
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T231480.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6181671