Unto the Right Honourable, the Lords of Council and Session, the petition of Charles Holburn wig-maker in Edinburgh, against John Park and Kenneth M'Intosh hair-merchants there, ... [electronic resource].
- Holburn, Charles
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 2 pages ; 1/2⁰.
- Dated at head of the title in brackets: July 29, 1725.
Signed: Hew Dalrymple.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T231867.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6181798