At Edinburgh, the 19th day of May, 1744 years, [ante meridiem], sess. 11. The General Assembly of the Church of Scotland did, upon report of the committee for overtures, recommend to all ministers of this church, to discourage, so far as in them lyes, by their discourses and the example the sinful and pernicious practice of smuggling; and do app[oi]nt that the ... act of assembly 1719, and 15th act of assembly 1736, be re-printed, and ... transmitted ot presbyteries and ministers; and ordain, that the same be read from the pulpits of all the Parish Churches within Scotland between and the ... of August next. ... [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Church of Scotland. General Assembly
- [Edinburgh] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- At foot: "Extracted from the records of the General Assembly, by William Grant, cls. Eccl. Scot.".
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T231961.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6181846