Perkins [electronic resource] : A new almanack, for the year of our Lord God 1707. Being the third after bissextile, or leap-year. And from the words creation, according to sacred writ, 5656 years. Composed and chiefly referred to the famous city of London; but (without sensible error) may serve for any other place in Great Britain. Adorn'd with a compendious chronology of things worth remembrance, since the creation to this present year; as also, the weather, the sun & moons rising & setting, with the high-ways, &c. and many other useful things, proper for such a work. The like not extant by any other, being of general use for all men. Made and set forth by F. Perkins, student in the mathematicks
- Perkins, F. (Francis)
- London : Printed by R.B. for the Company of Stationers, 1707.
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Titlepage in red and black.
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T232269.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6181989