On the first of October next will be published, (price 2s. 6d.) elegantly printed in quarto, number II. of a new work, intituled, A complete view of the dress and habits of the people of England, from the establishment of the saxons in Britain to the present time; illustrated by engravings taken from the most authentic remains of antiquity; by Joseph Strutt [electronic resource].
- Strutt, Joseph, 1749-1802
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 1/8⁰.
- The work was published between 1796 and 1799 as 'A complete view of the dress and habits of the people of England'.
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T232295.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6182010