The buds of parnassus [electronic resource] : A collection of original poems. Containing, an ode to scandal. An epistle to a lady, on the brith of her daughter. Stanzas to liberty, occasioned by a verdict lately given in the Court of Common Pleas, Guildhall. The laurel and tulip. A fable. The state of the Drunkard (Imitated from Prov. xxiii. 29. et seq.) and an epistle to George Onslow, Esq. on his spirited answer to the thanks given him by his constituents
- Nichols, John, 1745-1826
- London : Printed for J. Wilkie, in St. Paul's-Church-yard, MDCCLXIII. 
- Physical Description:
- 23, 1 unnumbered page ; 4⁰.
- Attributed to John Nichols by CtY.
Reproduction of original from Cambridge University Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T232322.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6182031