An illustrated flora of the northern United States and Canada : from Newfoundland to the parallel of the southern boundary of Virginia, and from the Atlantic Ocean westward to the 102d meridian / by Nathaniel Lord Britton and Addison Brown
- Britton, Nathaniel Lord, 1859-1934
- Uniform Title:
- Illustrated flora of the northern United States, Canada and the British possessions
- New York : Dover Publications, 
- 2d ed., rev. and enl.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Brown, Addison, 1830-1913
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- v. 1. Ophioglossaceae to Polygonaceae; ferns to buckwheat -- v. 2. Amaranthaceae to Loganiaceae; amaranth to polypremum -- v. 3. Gentianaceae to Compositae; gentian to thistle.
- 0486226425 (v. 1)
- Reprint of the 1913 ed. which has title: An illustrated flora of the northern United States, Canada and the British possessions.
View MARC record | catkey: 618213