The adventures of the six Princesses of Babylon, in their travels to the temple of virtue: an allegory [electronic resource] : Dedicated, by permission, to Her Royal Highness the Princess Mary
- Peacock, Lucy, active 1785-1816
- London : Printed for the author, by T. Bensley; and sold by J. Buckland, Pater-Noster-Row J. Pridden, Fleet-Street; and by the author, at A. Perfetia's, No. 91, Wimpole-Street, Cavendish-Square, MDCCLXXXV. 
- Physical Description:
- xxxi, 1 unnumbered page, 130 pages ; 4⁰
- The dedicatory epistle is signed: Lucy Peacock
The t.p. also bears the dedication to Princess Mary
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T300068.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6182137