Three sermons preach'd at St Mary's in Oxford [electronic resource] : Before the university; on the following occasions: at the assizes held there, March 6. 1734-5. On the martyrdom of K. Charles, I. 1736-7. And on the general fast, Jan. 9. 1744-5. By George Fothergill, B.D. fellow of Queen's College
- Fothergill, George, 1705-1760
- Oxford : Printed at the Theatre, for Rich. Clements; and sold by Mess. Knapton, Clark, and Rivington, in London; Mr. Thurlbourn in Cambridge, and Mr. Leake in Bath, MDCCXLV. 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 38 pages, 2 unnumbered pages, 36, 39 pages, 1 unnumbered page ; 8⁰
- Church of England—Sermons—18th century
- Religion and politics—Early works to 1800
- Church and state—Church of England—Early works to 1800
- Church and state—Early works to 1800
- Faith—Sermons—Early works to 1800
- Liberty—Religious aspects—Christianity—Sermons
- Freedom (Theology)—Sermons—Early works to 1800
- Human rights—Religious aspects—Christianity
- Fasts and feasts—Christianity—Sermons
- Fasts and feasts—Great Britain—Early works to 1800
- Each sermon has a separate t.p. and was originally issued separately
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T300390.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6182220