The Trials of all the felon prisoners, tried, cast, and condemned, this session at the Old Bailey [electronic resource] : Including those of Catherine Lahey, Ann Warner, Sarah Willis, and Ann Sydney, capitally convicted of colouring base metal in imitation of sixpences and Shillings. Also, the trial and sentence of Ann Clark, convicted of Bigainy. To which is added, the trials of William East, Joseph Sampson, and William ...dlemas, for murder's and James Wingrove, for burglary
- London : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 4⁰
- Reports of the trials of Sept. 12 - 14, 1798, Date derived from Jackson, W. The new and complete Newgate calendar (1818), v. 6 p. 529-536, Remainder of title: "... in imitaion of sixpences and shillings. Also, the trial and sentence of Ann Clark, convicted of bigamy. To which is added, the trials of William East, Joseph Sampson, and William Middlemas, for murder; and James Wingrove, for burglary.", Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T300589.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6182287