The Trials of all the felon prisoners, tried, cast, and condemned, at Justice Hall, in the Old Baily [electronic resource] : With the remarkable trials of William Trinfield for obtaining money under false pretences from several persons to a considerable amount, William Knight Denzelous for forgery, and several others
- [London] : [publisher not identified], [1798?]
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 4⁰
- Description based on a copy in the Bodleian Library, Oxford which has the date 'Decr. 5 1798' added in MS.
"[P]rice one penny."--t.p.
Price on title page: [P]rice One Penny.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T300601.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6182292