Cheap Repository. Sunday reading. The grand assizes; or General goal delivery [electronic resource].
- More, Hannah, 1745-1833
- [London] : Sold by J. Marshall, (printer to the Cheap Repository for Moral and Religious Tracts) No. 17, Queen-Street, Cheapside, and No. 4, Aldermary Church Yard; London. By S. Hazard, at Bath, and by all booksellers, newsmen, and Hawkers in town and country, [1796?]
- Physical Description:
- 13 pages, 3 unnumbered pages : 1 illustration ; 4⁰
- Signed 'Z' at end (i.e. Hannah More)
"Price one penny."--t.p.
Ill. on t.p.
Advertisements: "A list of the tracts published during the year 1795 [-1796]"--p. [15-16]
Price in square brackets: Price One Penny. Or 4s. 6d. per 100.-2s. 6d. for 50.-1s. 6d. for 25. A cheaper edition for hawkers. (Entered at Stationers Hall.)
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T300713.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6182318