The Third part of the Jenne-Ren [electronic resource] : Being a choice collection of the most favourite opera songs and all other valuable ones. A new song. The bee sung by Mr. Lowe. The injudicious fair one. II. Johnny and Jenny. III. Faithless lover. IV New jockey. V. Advice to Mira. VI. The recovery. VII On the spring. VIII. Dione a pastoral. IX. The fondling. X. Daffodil. XI. A new song in susanna, XII. Three airs in the Chaplet. XIII. Mutual love. XIV. The joyful meeting. XV. O Cupid by Mr. Handel. XVI. The highland laddie XVII. The morning fresh. XVIII. Delia
- [London] : [Printed by R. Powill in Stone-Cutter Street, near Fleet-Market, where bills, &c. are carefully printed, and ... to be had for all entertainments], [between 1750? and 1770?]]
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages : illustrations ; 4⁰
- Related Titles:
- Jenne-ren. Part 3 and Jenny Wren
- Drop-head title, Three woodcuts on p. , Contents listed on p. , "The first second and third part of the Jenne-Ren, is printed by R. Powell onely."--p. 8, Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford)., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T300835.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6182364