The interesting story of Amelia Neville [electronic resource] : Or, The disappointment of envy, and the reward of benevolence. By Mr. Hayley. Embellished with an elegant engravings. To which is added, the wooden leg, a swiss idyl, by Gessner. Dr. Johnson's letter to Lord Chesterfield, on declining his offer of patronage. Female heroism, a real fact, related by meissner. Ode to the great consul, by Peter Pindar. And the tripple plea
- Hayley, William, 1745-1820
- Newcastle on Tyne : Printed and sold by J. Mitchell, [between 1799? and 1819?]
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages : 1 illustration ; 12⁰
- Additional Creators:
- Meissner, A. G. (August Gottlieb), 1753-1807 and Pindar, Peter, 1738-1819
- Related Titles:
- Wooden leg, a Swiss idyl
Dr. Johnson's letter to Lord Chesterfield, on declining his offer of patronage
Female heroism a real fact, related by Meissner
Ode to the Great Consul
- Remainder of title: "Ode to the Great Consul, by Peter Pindar. And The tripple plea."
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T300942.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6182395