Corderii colloquiorum centuria selecta: or A select century of Corderius's colloquies [electronic resource] : With an English translation as literal as possible; designed for the use of beginners in the Latin tongue. By John Clarke, late master of the Publick Grammar-School in Hull, and author of the Introduction to the making of Latin
- Cordier, Mathurin, 1479-1564
- London : Printed for J. Rivington, R. Baldwin, E. Johnston, W. Strahan, S. Crowder, T. Longman, Hawes, Clarke and Collins, B. Law, G. Robinson, J. Fuller, and W. Woodfall, MDCCLXXV. 
- The twenty-third edition.
- Physical Description:
- [x], 170 pages ; 8⁰
- Additional Creators:
- Cordier, Mathurin, 1479-1564 and Clarke, John, 1687-1734
- Parallel Latin and English texts.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T301254.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6182509