A plain and serious address to the master of a family, on the important subject of family-religion. By P. Doddridge, D.D [electronic resource].
- Doddridge, Philip, 1702-1751
- Additional Titles:
- Plain and serious address to the master of a family, on the important subject of family religion
Family-religion recommended to the master of a family
Family religion recommended to the master of a family
- London : Printed for T. Longman, B. Law and Son, T. Field, C. Dilly, G.G. and J. Robinson, R. Baldwin, W. Richardson, W. Otridge, J. Matthews, S. Hayes, W. Bent, W. Goldsmith, T. Vernor, D. Ogilvy and J. Spears, J. Scatchard and J. Whitaker, J. Cuthell, J. Anderson, W. Darton, and J. Harvey, MDCCXCIV 
- The ninth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 48 pages ; 12⁰.
- Signatures: A-D⁶.
Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, T301466.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
View MARC record | catkey: 6182599