The farmer's almanack. Calculated on a new and improved plan. For the year of our Lord, 1796 [electronic resource] : ... Fitted to the town of Boston, but will serve for any of the adjoining states. ... By Robert B. Thomas. [Four lines of verse].
- Thomas, Robert Bailey, 1766-1846
- Printed in Boston : For Joseph Belknap, no. 8 Dock-Square, sold by him, by the author and M. Smith, Sterling, and by the booksellers. Price 40s. a groce,--4s. a dozen--6d single, 
- Physical Description:
- 48 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Belknap, Joseph, 1769-1800, Thomas, Robert Bailey, 1766-1846, and Smith, Moses, 1740?-1812
- At head of title: [No. IV.] - Advertised in the Columbian centinel, October 24, 1795.
Bookseller's advertisement, p. .
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W329.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 29626
Drake, M. Almanacs, 3549
View MARC record | catkey: 6182667