An Account of the remarkable conversion of a little boy and girl [electronic resource].
- Related Titles:
- Remarkable story of a father's extraordinary care and contrivance to reclaim an extravagant son
- Parentheses substituted for angle brackets enclosing "Price 5d." in imprint transcription.
"Of the conversion of a little girl."--p. 15-22, in verse.
"A remarkable story of a father's extraordinary care and contrivance to reclaim an extravagant son."--p. 22-24.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W789.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B2263
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800, 41253
Welch, D.A. Bibliography of American children's books printed prior to 1821, 31
Rosenbach, A.S.W. Children's books, 47
View MARC record | catkey: 6182709