The man of the times: or, A scarcity of cash [electronic resource] : A farce. As performed, with universal applause, at the Church-Street Theatre, Charleston. Written by Mr. Beete, comedian
- Preface dated: Charleston, May, 1797.
Parentheses substituted for square brackets in imprint transcription.
Printer's monogram device on title page.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W1237.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 31790
Hill, F.P. American plays, printed 1714-1830, 16
View MARC record | catkey: 6182753