A collection of all the laws of the province of Pennsylvania: now in force [electronic resource] : Published by order of Assembly
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by B. Franklin, M,DCC,XLII [i.e., 1742]
- Physical Description:
- 562, iv, 24, xi, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Franklin, Benjamin, 1706-1790
- Related Titles:
- Appendix; containing a summary of such acts of Assembly as have been formerly in force within this province ...
- Also issued with: The Charters of the province of Pensilvania and city of Philadelphia. Philadelphia : B. Franklin, MDCCXLII [i.e., 1743].
Numerous errors in paging.
Title vignette: province seal (Reilly 943).
"An appendix; containing a summary of such acts of Assembly as have been formerly in force within this province, for regulating of descents, and transfering the property of lands, &c. But since expired, altered or repealed."--iv, 24 p., with separate title page.
"The table."--xi p. at end.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W1554.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5033
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 757
Miller, C.W. Franklin, 288
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 59982
View MARC record | catkey: 6182790