Health, a poem [electronic resource] : Shewing how to procure, preserve, and restore it. To which is annex'd, The doctor's decade. By Darby Dawne, M.D.
- Baynard, Edward, 1641-
- Boston : Re-printed by T. Fleet, for Benjamin Eliot, at the lower end of the Town-House, and John Philips on the south side of the Town-House, 1724.
- The fourth edition, corrected. Published for the benefit of the inhabitants of N. England.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xi, 1 unnumbered page, 27, 1 unnumbered page ; ?⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Fleet, Thomas, 1685-1758
- Attributed to Edward Baynard in the Dictionary of national biography.
With a half-title.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W1637.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 2521
Austin, R.B. Early Amer. medical imprints, 163
View MARC record | catkey: 6182802