Observations on the importance of the American Revolution [electronic resource] : and the means of making it a benefit to the world. By Richard Price, D.D. L.L.D. and fellow of the Royal Society of London, and of the Academy of Arts and Sciences in New-England
- Price, Richard, 1723-1791
- [Philadelphia] : London, printed, and Philadelphia: re-printed by M. Carey and Co. for W. Spotswood, J. Rice, and T. Seddon, booksellers, in Market Street, M,DCC,LXXXV.  Price one-shilling.
- The second edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 60, 2 unnumbered pages ; 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Carey, Mathew, 1760-1839
Talbot, Christopher, active 1776-1789
Spotswood, William, 1753?-1805
- The Massachusetts Historical Society copy does not include the statement of price in the imprint.
Publishers' prospectus, p. .
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W2326.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 19202
View MARC record | catkey: 6182869