Observations leading to a fair examination of the system of government proposed by the late Convention; and to several essential and necessary alterations in it [electronic resource] : In a number of letters from the Federal Farmer to the Republican
- Attributed to Richard Henry Lee in the Dictionary of American biography. This attribution is questioned in: Wood, Gordon S. "The authorship of letters from the Federal Farmer." William and Mary Quarterly, 3rd series, v. 31 (1974): 299-308.
Ascribed to the press of Thomas Greenleaf by Evans.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W2455.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 20454
View MARC record | catkey: 6182898