The peaceful end of the perfect and upright man [electronic resource] : A sermon, occasioned by the death of Mr. John Atwood, who departed this life, the 26th. of August 1714. aged 67 years. By John Barnard, A.M. [Four lines of scripture texts].
- Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library. and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W2470.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 1664
View MARC record | catkey: 6182906