The art of war, the gift of God [electronic resource] : A discourse delivered at Middleborough, before three military companies, April 6, 1759. Being the day of general muster in the Massachusetts province, for the Canada-expedition. By Silvanus Conant, A.M. Pastor of the First Church in said Middleborough. [Two lines from King David].
- Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W2609.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 8321
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 15091
View MARC record | catkey: 6182966