Philadelphia, July 23, 1779. To the public [electronic resource] : Fortunately we have preserved the original letter to our late chairman by the chairman of the city committee, and have it therefore in our power to prove ... that the pretended copy introduced to the public by a Mr. A.B. ... is essentially different from it. ...
- [Philadelphia] : [s.n], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; 33 x 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Roney, James and Roney, James
- Signed: Signed by order of the committee, James Roney, chairman., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W2739.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B4936 and Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800, 43680
View MARC record | catkey: 6182976