Sermons [electronic resource] : by Hugh Blair, D.D. one of the Ministers of the High Church, and professor of rhetoric and belles lettres in the University of Edinburgh. To which is prefixed, that admired tract on the internal evidence of the Christian religion. By Soame Jenyns, of the British Parliament. Volume the first[-second].
- Blair, Hugh, 1718-1800
- [Baltimore] : London, printed:-- Baltimore: re-printed, for the Rev. M.L. Weems, by Samuel and John Adams, book-printers, in Market-Street, between South and Gay-Streets, MDCCXCII[-MDCCXCIII] [1792-1793]
- The sixteenth edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 volumes ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Jenyns, Soame, 1704-1787
Weems, M. L. (Mason Locke), 1759-1825
Adams, Samuel, -1802?
Adams, John, 1765?-1815
- Related Titles:
- Sermons, by Hugh Blair
- Vol. II issued in 1793 as the thirteenth edition.
Vol. 1: 41, , xliv-xlvi, , 48-208, 205-285,  p.; v. 2: vii, , 9-56, 67-329,  p.
Errors in paging: v. 2, page numbers 57-66 omitted from pagination; p. 113, 277, 293 misnumbered 100, 177, 193.
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W2965.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 24120
Evans, C. American bibliography, 25202
Minick, A.R. Maryland, 53
Minick, A.R. Maryland, 110
View MARC record | catkey: 6183025