Sermons on various subjects, divine and moral [electronic resource] : with a sacred hymn suited to each subject. Designed for the use of Christian families, as well as for the hours of devout retirement. By I. Watts, D.D. Formerly publish'd in two volumes, and now reduced into one
- Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748
- Uniform Title:
- Sermons on various subjects
- Boston, New-England : Printed and sold by Rogers and Fowle in Queen-Street, next to the prison, and by J. Blanchard at the Bible and Crown in Dock-Square, MDCCXLVI. 
- The seventh edition.
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, xxii [i.e., xx], 2 unnumbered pages, 740, 4 unnumbered pages, 1 unnumbered pageleaf of plates : 1 portrait ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Rogers, Gamaliel, 1704-1775, Fowle, Daniel, 1715-1787, Fowle, John, 1714-1764, Blanchard, Joshua, and Turner, James, -1759
- Vol. 2 (-740,  p.) has separate title page., Frontispiece portrait of Watts engraved by James Turner., Errors in paging: page numbers xii, xiii omitted from pagination; p. 383, 589 misnumbered 583, 189., Erratum note, p. [xxii]., Prospectus and booksellers' advertisement, p. [741-743]., Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W2983.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 5880
View MARC record | catkey: 6183035