A sermon preached at the Thursday-lecture in Boston, September 16, 1762 [electronic resource] : Before the Great and General Court of the Province of the Massachusetts-Bay, in New-England. On the joyful news of the reduction of the Havannah. By Joseph Sewall, D.D. Colleague Pastor of the South Church in said town. [Two lines from Matthew].
- Sewall, Joseph, 1688-1769
- Boston; New-England : Printed by John Draper, printer to His Excellency the governor, and the Honourable His Majesty's Council: and, by Edes and Gill, printers to the Honourable House of Representatives, 1762.
- Physical Description:
- 33, 3 unnumbered pages ; 8⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Draper, John, 1702-1762, Edes, Benjamin, 1732-1803, Gill, John, 1732-1785, Massachusetts. General Court, and Massachusetts. General Court
- Half-title: Dr. Sewall's sermon on the reduction of the Havannah.
Running title: The victory is the Lord's.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 9269
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 79430
English short title catalogue, W3213
View MARC record | catkey: 6183157