A sermon, preached February 19th, 1795 [electronic resource] : Being a day of national thanksgiving, appointed by the president of the United States. By Samuel Deane, D.D. a Pastor of the First Church in Portland. [Two lines of Scripture text].
- Half-title: Dr. Deane's thanksgiving sermon. February 19, 1795.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W3247.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 28542
Noyes, R.W. Maine, 65
View MARC record | catkey: 6183170