Some account of the life and religious labours of Sarah Grubb [electronic resource] : With an appendix, containing an account of the schools at Ackworth and York, observations on Christian discipline, and extracts from many of her letters. [One line from John].
- Edited by Lindley Murray. Cf. the Dictionary of national biography.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W3478.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 28777
Rink, E. Delaware, 376
View MARC record | catkey: 6183307