The right to the tonnage, the duty of twelve pence per hoghead on all exported tobacco, and the fines and forfeitures in the province of Maryland, stated [electronic resource] : in a letter from a gentleman in Annapolis to his friend in the country
- Dulany, Daniel, 1722-1797
- Annapolis : Printed and sold by Jonas Green, MDCCLXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- 40 pages ; 2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Green, Jonas, 1712-1767
- Supporting the right of the Proprietary to claim as private income the revenue thus arising, rather than to consider it as belonging to the province for public purposes., Attributed to Daniel Dulany in the Dictionary of American biography., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W3898.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 10288 and Wroth, L.C. Maryland, 265
View MARC record | catkey: 6183401