To the people called freeholders, and freemen, of the "Dirty Corporation" of the city of New-York [electronic resource] : Be it made known to you, that at 10' clock to-morrow morning ...
- John, prince of Orange
- [New York] : [s.n], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; ?⁰.
- Signed: Given under my hand, in Council, with my faithful allies aforesaid, this 21st day of February, being Monday, and in the sixth year of my dominion. John prince of Orange.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W4076.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 12578
View MARC record | catkey: 6183430