An oration, in consequence of the death of General George Washington, late president of the United States [electronic resource] : delivered by request, in the Reformed Dutch Church of Flatbush, on Saturday the 22d of February, 1800. By Peter Van Pelt, A.B. student of divinity. [Two lines in Latin from Horace].
- Title vignette., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W4180.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 38921
View MARC record | catkey: 6183454