The four Gospels [electronic resource] : translated from the Greek. With preliminary dissertations, and notes critical and explanatory. By George Campbell, D.D. and F.R.S. Edinburgh; principal of Marischal College, Aberdeen. [One line of quotation in Greek].
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Gospels. English. Campbell
- Philadelphia : Printed by A. Bartram, 1799.
- Physical Description:
- viii, xvi, 488, 196 pages, 16 unnumbered pages ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Campbell, George, 1719-1796, Campbell, George, 1719-1796, Bartram, Archibald, 1774?-1808, and Douglas, John, 1721-1807
- Dedicated to John Douglas, Bishop of Carlisle.
Printed in two columns, except p. -488.
Errors in paging: p. 195, 219, 277-284 misnumbered 295, 319, 275-282.
Reproduction of original from National Library of Scotland.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W4382.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 35200
Hills, M.T. Engl. Bible in Amer., 71
View MARC record | catkey: 6183480