The Psalms of David, imitated in the language of the New-Testament [electronic resource] : and applied to the Christian state and worship. Together with Hymns and spiritual songs, in three books: I. Collected from the Scriptures. II. Composed on divine subjects. III. Prepared for the Lord's Supper. With indexes and tables complete. By Isaac Watts, D.D.
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Psalms. English. Watts and Barlow
- Printed at Worcester, Massachusetts : By Isaiah Thomas, and sold at his book-store: sold also by the booksellers in Boston, --MDCCLXXXVI. 
- The first Worcester edition. [Six lines of Scripture texts].
- Physical Description:
- 224 pages, 4 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Barlow, Joel, 1754-1812, Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748, Watts, Isaac, 1674-1748, Barlow, Joel, 1754-1812, and Thomas, Isaiah, 1749-1831
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Related Titles:
- Bible. Psalms
- Revised by Joel Barlow. Cf. Benson, L. The American revisions of Watts's Psalms, Philadelphia, 1903.
Printed in two columns.
The appendix, p. 119-122, contains Barlow's versions of twelve psalms omitted by Watts.
"Hymns and spiritual songs. Collected from the Holy Scriptures."--p. 123-224.
Bookseller's advertisement, p. .
Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W4464.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 19509
View MARC record | catkey: 6183491