At a meeting of "The Maryland Society for Promoting the Abolition of Slavery, and the Relief of Free Negroes, and Others, Unlawfully Held in Bondage," held at Baltimore, the 4th of February, 1792, resolved, that the report of the Committee of Grievances, in consequence of the complaint of Messrs. Ezekiel John, and Edward Dorsey, together with the memorial presented to the General Assembly by this society, and the resolves of the House of Delegates, upon the said report and memorial, be published ... [electronic resource].
- Corporate Author:
- Maryland Society for Promoting the Abolition of Slavery, and the Relief of Free Negroes, and Others, Unlawfully Held in Bondage
- Baltimore : Printed by William Goddard and James Angell, 
- Physical Description:
- 8 pages ; 4⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Goddard, William, 1740-1817
Angell, James, 1761-1797
- Related Titles:
- At a meeting of "The Maryland Society for Promoting the Abolition of Slavery ...
- Caption title.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W4555.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 24509
Minick, A.R. Maryland, 78
View MARC record | catkey: 6183510