The life of God in the soul of man [electronic resource] : or, The nature and excellency of the Christian religion: with the method of attaining the happiness which it proposes. Also, An account of the beginnings and advances of a spiritual life. With a preface, by Gilbert Burnet, D.D. late Bishop of Sarum. [Five lines of Scripture texts].
- Scougal, Henry, 1650-1678
- New-York : Printed by H. Gaine, at the Bible and Crown, in Hanover-Square, MDCCLXVI. 
- Physical Description:
- ix, 1 unnumbered page, 158, iv pages ; ?⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Burnet, Gilbert, 1643-1715, Burnet, Gilbert, 1643-1715, and Gaine, Hugh, 1726 or 1727-1807
- Attributed to Henry Scougal in the Dictionary of national biography, where it is suggested that Gilbert Burnet is the author of An account of the beginnings and advances of a spiritual life., Reproduction of original from Library of Congress., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W4645.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 10490
View MARC record | catkey: 6183532