The psalms, hymns, and spiritual songs of the Old and New-Testament [electronic resource] : faithfully translated into English metre: for the use, edification, and comfort of the saints in publick and private, especially in New-England. [Eight lines of Scripture references and texts].
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Psalms. English. Bay Psalm book
- Boston : Printed and sold by Thomas and John Fleet, at the Heart & Crown in Cornhill, 1762.
- The twenty-seventh edition.
- Physical Description:
- 334, 2 unnumbered pages ; 12⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Fleet, Thomas, 1732-1797
Fleet, John, 1734-1806
- Reproduction of original from British Library.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W4778.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 9070
Holmes, T.J. Minor Mathers, 53-Y
View MARC record | catkey: 6183554