The blind beggar of Bethnal Green [electronic resource] : A dramatic performance: with several instructive and entertaining pieces. By Robert Dodsley, author of the Original fables
- Related Titles:
- King and the priest
- Without the music (by Arne).
Title vignette, signed: Smith sculp.
Error in paging: p. 78-80 misnumbered 77-79.
"The king and the priest: being an attempt to introduce upon the stage, a new species of pantomime."--p. -35; "Poems and essays on several occasions. By the same author."--p. 37-90; "The husband, wife, and the doctor. A matrimonial history. From the French of Monsieur de St. Evremont."--p. -108.
Bookseller's catalogue, p. [109-112].
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W5290.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 15288
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 3541
View MARC record | catkey: 6183665