The grants, concessions, and original constitutions of the province of New-Jersey[.] The acts passed during the proprietary governments, and other material transactions before the surrender thereof to Queen Anne. The instrument of surrender, and her formal acceptance thereof. Lord Cornbury's commission and instructions consequent thereon [electronic resource] : Collected by some gentlemen employed by the General Assembly. And afterwards published by virtue of an act of the legislature of the said province with proper tables alphabeticallly digested, containing the principal matters in the book. By Aaron Leaming and Jacob Spicer
- Corporate Author:
- New Jersey
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc
- Philadelphia : Printed by W. Bradford, printer to the King's Most Excellent Majesty for the province of New-Jersey, 
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 763, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Leaming, Aaron, 1715-1780, Spicer, Jacob, 1716-1765, Bradford, William, 1719-1791, New Jersey. Legislature. General Assembly, and New Jersey. Legislature. General Assembly
- Related Titles:
- Grants, concessions, and original constitutions of the province of New-Jersey ...
- Date of publication supplied by Evans.
Numerous errors in paging.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W6329.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 8205
Hildeburn, C.R. Pennsylvania, 1596
Sabin, J. Dictionary of books relating to America from its discovery to the present, 39527
View MARC record | catkey: 6183794