Union: or, A treatise of the consanguinity and affinity between Christ and his church [electronic resource] : By James Relly. [Four lines from I. Corinthians].
- Relly, James, 1722?-1778
- Boston : Printed by Edes & Son, for Benjamin Larkin, at Shakespeare's Head, no. 46, Cornhill, Boston, 
- Physical Description:
- xxxiv,174 pages ; 12⁰.
- Advertised as "just published" in the Boston gazette, Sept. 1791. Dated 1791 by the New York Public Library. Dated 178-? by Bristol.
"Supplement ... exibiting a specimen of apostolic preaching ..."--p.154-174.
Reproduction of original from Bodleian Library (Oxford).
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W6607.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B5026
Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B7808
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800, 43752
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800, 46270
View MARC record | catkey: 6183816