The young surveyor's instructor; or An introduction to the art of surveying [electronic resource] : Whereby any one may become a compleat surveyor, without the help of a teacher, being fully explained and directed after a plain and easy method suitable to the meanest capacity. By John Carter, philomathes
- Carter, John
- Philadelphia : Printed and sold by W. and T. Bradford, at the London Coffee-House, MDCCLXXIV. 
- Physical Description:
- iv,64 pages ; 14 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Bradford, William, 1719-1791 and Bradford, Thomas, 1745-1838
- ezaccess.libraries.psu.edu , Full text online
- Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W6615.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Bristol, R.P. Supplement to Charles Evans' American bibliography, B3709
Shipton, C.K. National index of American imprints through 1800, 42570
View MARC record | catkey: 6183819