Rules and constitutions of the Society of the Sons of St. George, established at Philadelphia, for the advice and assistance of Englishmen in distress [electronic resource].
- Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W6705.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 32683
View MARC record | catkey: 6183833