To the freeholders, freemen, and inhabitants of the city of New-York; and particularly to our steady friends and associates, the children and Negroes of the said city [electronic resource] : The petition of Isaac Sheer-off, Alexander M'Doubtful, Peter Van-der-fight-not, and others, their adherents and abettors; Most impudently sheweth, that as a non-importation is said to be concluded on, and a non-exportation in contemplation
- [New York] : [Printed by James Rivington], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet ; ?⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Rivington, James, 1724-1802
- A satirical attack on the supporters of non-importation.
Followed by two poems; first lines: La Mancha's knight, a valiant wight of parts, and education [and] Quoth Demagogue S----, that spruce son of faction.
Imprint supplied by Evans.
Reproduction of original from Library of Congress.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W6790.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 13656
View MARC record | catkey: 6183845