Resolves of the General Court of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts [electronic resource] : Begun and held at Boston, in the county of Suffolk, on Wednesday the twenty-seventh day of May, A.D. 1795; and from thence continued by adjournment, to Wednesday, the 13th day of January, 1796
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- Uniform Title:
- Resolves. 1796-01
- [Boston] : Printed at the State Press by Adams & Larkin, 1796.
- Physical Description:
- pages 1 unnumbered page, 26-51, 1 unnumbered page ; 2⁰.
- Additional Creators:
- Adams, Thomas, 1757?-1799, Larkin, Isaac, 1771-1797, and Massachusetts. Governor (1794-1797 : Adams)
- Includes the speech of Gov. Adams to the Court., Caption title., Pagination completes the resolves of May 1795 (Evans 29046)., Imprint from colophon., Reproduction of original from Boston Public Library., and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Citation/References Note:
- English Short Title Catalog, W6929.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Evans, C. American bibliography, 30764
View MARC record | catkey: 6183890